Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A few $2 bets

A few weeks ago my sister and her girls came to visit. We took the kids to the horse races. It was fun to look at the horses and jockeys and see if we could pick the winners. Chrissy and dad even placed a few bets but didn’t win. Better luck next time! They didn’t make big bets, only a few $2 ones. After a couple races we decided to just bet among ourselves often betting by our favorite color the jockey was wearing. We left after about 6 races because waiting 20 minutes in-between races sure is hard on little ones. We were going broke buying them snacks to keep them occupied.




I would love to go to a big race someday just to wear a big fancy hat that matched my outfit and of course my shoes and let’s not forget the handbag. How fun would that be?

This was a short post today but I just wanted you to see the pictures of my adorable nieces and how much fun they had at the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment