Saturday, May 7, 2011

Motherhood should come with...




A day late, but better late than never. Remember this is where they throw caution (editing, revising, and worrying) to the winds and just write. Without wondering if it’s just right or not. I really want to keep up with these 5 minute Fridays so here it is! This one is so fitting on this Mother’s Day weekend I couldn’t resist still doing it.



Motherhood should come with…



1:48 pm



A performance review. A review of how you’re doing and what you could do better. Someone to cheer you on when you’re doing good, and someone to whip you into shape when you have lost your marbles.



A tissue box. For all the little moments that you let a happy tear slip down your cheek. You know one of those proud mama moments!



A stylist. Where oh where did my style go. I seem to have developed a deep love, and a closet full of jeans, hoodies and flip flops. I can’t keep up with the trend so I resort to one that may not be flattering but will never go away.



A maid. I tell you what; I can’t keep up with all the mamma do’s and a full time job some days. But I give it my all and then some.



A fancy Tahoe. (and a gas card) To truck all these silly little pigtail girls to soccer and back!



1:53 pm



Wishing you all a glorious, sun shining Mothers Day!

2 comments:

  1. I want every one of these, please. When my twins were born, I didn't even brush my teeth for days. I so needed a makeup artist, stylist, and a butler.

    ReplyDelete