Monday, July 26, 2010

All things crafty

I am a lover of all things crafty…well most things crafty. I’m not much for old lady crafty; things like doilies and cross stitch that strikes me as junk and more junk. I like useful crafts. I love to cook and scrapbook, I’m learning and finding a deep passion for photography, I’m trying to teach myself to sew… the basics.
But above all I want what I craft to be useful. Here are my latest and greatest “useful” craft ideas!

Maci and I are in the car A-LOT it seems. So I found this little coloring project for her. Is this not the most adorable little coloring project to play with!!! I’m looking forward to our next road trip so Maci can color her town!











You can print your own town off at
http://madebyjoel.blogspot.com/2010/04/paper-city.html

My next project is these adorable little slipcovers for my camera strap! I love love love them!!


Lastly I will move on to curtains…or give them a try at least! Raffia just got some adorable ones in!

2 comments:

  1. The slipcovers for the camera strap are really cute! I'd use one, but then my husband would never offer to carry the camera. :)

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - that coloring project is adorable!

    ReplyDelete