Friday, July 6, 2012

Today I am joining Lisa-Jo and her 5 minute Friday to write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt: "Story” with no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.

Its kind of fun to sit and think a little about your story. Here is my story.
I’m a working mama of two little dollies and wife to my handsome Mr. in brown who after 7 years still gives me butterflies.  Our blend, in our eyes is perfect! I don’t care for laundry.  I dream of a life where I have time to exercise, bake stunning frosted sugar cookies, sew pretty things, knit cute little hats, and photograph our life along the way. I struggle with where and how to spend my little free time, and fear that I will miss what gods purpose for me is.  I love sweet nature and the sound of the rushing river, the smell of rain, curling up with a good book and chips to snack on for Sunday football, high heels, aprons and cookbooks. I love chocolate malts and am a sucker for a big plate of nachos! I have a HORIBLE habit of twisting my hair…that maybe someday I will beat. I swoon over the color aqua. I worry lots.  Lastly, I really wish I could persuade my hubby to splurge on a cleaning lady because maybe that would help my lack of organization in this dash for life!
So…what’s your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment