Thursday, December 30, 2010

And just like that 2011 is around the corner!

We hope you all had a Christmas full of celebration for Jesus!

We were spoiled beyond measure that’s for sure. In a mini Christmas recap: Kyle, my man in brown, actually got home at a decent time this year, just after 8, now that’s something for me to be excited about!! We spent Christmas with my In-laws a sleep over to boot! Kyle and I stayed over along with my sister in-law and her family. We went to Faith Chapel for Christmas Eve candle light service and what an incredible hour it was, singing, praising the lord, and the message…oh it was amazing. Faith puts on a better service each and EVERY year. Each year I think as I leave I say that was the best one yet. I can’t wait till next year because I know without a doubt it will be the “best one yet”. Now that is what Christmas is all about.

So as we wrap up the final week of 2010 and look into 2011 do you marvel in thought about what the New Year will bring. I know I sure do. I have made a few resolutions and have already started to act upon them. Like half the world I have added the most popular new year’s resolution to my list, I want to lose weight. Yesterday I got myself a gym membership to Anytime Fitness. With getting it this month we will get the summer free! That brings me to my next resolution; a financial diet. Oh the joys of being submersed in the financial world day in and day out within my job. I know I am blessed beyond words for our financial stability but I also know it could be improved. So with 2011 and some of our plans I know I need to go on a major financial diet and just kind of clean house. Funny I say house…that is item number 3!! Kyle and I live in a BEAUTIFUL home why don’t I stay put more??? It seems every evening I am running here or there and never get the time to just enjoy being home. In 2011 I am going to simplify things a little and just try and enjoy home and the ability to fit in some things that mean more to me. That brings up my 4th and final goal for 2011, attending church on a more regular basis. Our lives are crazy just like everyone else’s but it is time to find that balance for what is important.

How about you, have you given it any thought on how you will try to change in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment