Monday, January 24, 2011

nothing like a good book...

I love to read. There is nothing as peaceful as a good Jodi Picoult book to tuck you in at night.
I'm one of "those" readers though.
You know the kind.
If the book is really good I could sit around in my pj's all day reading (it happened with the Twilight books….I’m tellen ya).

For a while now I have wanted an ereader (nook or kindle) but have not wanted to pay the price. I did a little research on one that Kyle and I bumped into at Bed Bath and Beyond (you know the place with the 20% off coupon saving me an additional $34!). It was the Pandigital. Pandigital is known for digital photo frames but is dipping into the ereader market. They have come out with an ereader in full color for a fraction of the Nook Color price yet a rather comparable device (with the new firmware I must add that can turn it into a powerhouse). Research all said and done; I have a ereader that will serve its purpose.

I’m still in learning mode but I’m determined to make this thing shine!

Do you have an ereader? Where do you find cheap books?

No comments:

Post a Comment