Friday, December 24, 2010

May your Christmas be full of joy...

My Christmas Eve day will go at little something like this…

Load the car with gifts that are wrapped and are waiting for the big day along with a few groceries.

See $5 from Kyle on the table for me to stop off to wish the ladies at Startbucks a VERY MERRY Christmas. Ok maybe I needed to stumble in and get a mocha in the red seasoned cup one last time!

Enjoy the last minute rush at work, were open until 1:00. Then I will do a bit of finishing up with any last minute wrapping, and package delivering to my cousins.
We’re going to Faith at 3:00 for their amazing Christmas service to celebrate Jesus! Oh we have so much to be thankful for and praise god for. He is the reason for the season!

After Church we will scurry off to warm our chowder and start our endless snack bar and await Santa flying through the dark night’s sky! From 4:00 on I plan to eat till my tummy can’t take it anymore, crawl into my plush purple pants, and pour myself a glass (or 2) of wine!

Tonight we are attending a sleepover at my In-laws!! We will all get to awake to Christmas morning together.

May you Christmas be full of joy and dreams for the next year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment