Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa I believe

Have you sat down to write a letter to Santa? After hearing the song Grownup Christmas list...I did! This is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Dear Santa,
Do you remember me; I sat upon your knee, I wrote to you with my childhood fantasies like a Barbie car and Nintendo and you came through with all that for Chrissy and me!! As children we believed you were the grandest sight to see, and for as long as we believed, you would always give us something lovely underneath the Christmas tree.

Well, I'm all grown up now, with a child of my own and still need help somehow. I'm not a child, but oh my heart can dream, Santa I believe in Christmas magic!
So here's my grown up Christmas list, not only for myself, but for a whole world in need.

No more lives torn apart Santa I wish that wars would never start. I wish that love would never end and the innocence of youth would only be the truth. Time would heal all hearts, and everyone would have a friend. Santa why is money key. I would like a simple life, what a joy that would be.

Santa I believe! This is my grown up Christmas wish.

Do you have a gown up Christmas wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment