Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chowder Tradition


For as long as I can remember, we have had my dad’s clam chowder for Christmas Eve. To me you can’t have Christmas without dads chowder. It brings back such great memories of big family get-togethers with the Mahana’s. Food, food and more food all for our palate pleasure!!

This year my dad will be spending Christmas with my sister and her family. Several weeks ago I asked him if he would make me the family famous clam chowder before he went.

Last night he invited Maci and me over to teach me the tricks to the trade of this clam chowder.
Let me tell you Progresso this stuff puts you to shame


There was a little of this and a little of that…


And waaalaaa we have a Crockpot full of joy for Christmas Eve!

Thank you Daddy you are the best, and the Christmas tradition lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment