Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

I don't know about you but I love to enter these silly little contests to see if I win, someday I will, I will win big...hahahah. So here goes this one!

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we could all be together.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Open all of our gifts then have breakfast.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would love an I pad, dont really "need" one but why not!!!

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Help organize holiday parties. Just spend someone else's money!

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Life, we loved to play life.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Chirstmas Eve Clam Chowder.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Hawaii or Disney World. To hop on a plain and supprise the kids in Disney for Christmas would be a dream come true.

8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
I want the new Deadliest Catch, someone is getting it so mom can play it!
I also want the classic series like Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment