Friday, April 29, 2011

A party Plan...

So I’m going to try something new here! It is called Five Minute Friday. It happens every Friday over at The Gypsy Mama. You just write for five minutes on a given topic. No editing. No censoring. Just free writing. So here goes my first Five Minute Friday.

This week’s prompt: If I knew I could, I would...

3:17 ready, set, GO

I love to party plan; bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, birthday parties…you name it I love it! If I lived in a city that could sustain a large scale planner I would make that a career in a heartbeat. One of my favorite blogs is Hostess with the Mostess. I get some of the most amazing ideas from all of her fabulous contributors.

I would own a shop, and have fun trendy frilly things like Sweet Lulu. I would have an amazing office where I could meet with my client’s coffee shop style in a fashion that would allow them to tell me their desires, and let my little hearts dreams soar (on someone else’s budget!).

So if I knew I could do it and keep my pay (but would gladly take more) I would love to design and implement parties that would create lasting memories for families. There is nothing better than stepping back at a party to see the joy on people’s faces.

3:22 (and a few seconds) STOP!

Wow, that 5 minutes went fast.

If you’re new thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I hope you get to do exactly that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would do amazing! :) I think you should give it a shot!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete