Monday, May 2, 2011

A few favorites!

My dear friend Jessica was the first to introduce me to this world of blogging. She originally created a place for us to all watch her so gracefully live the nightmare of losing a baby. She leads such and inspiring message day after day on her blog. I followed her blog for some time. Then I decided to start my own blog. Mine may not hold a deep rooted meaning as some others but it is kind of fun to sit down and pour your heart out or write a funny story. For me, if you have been following since the beginning you will remember it serves as an anchor to the moments that today may seem so small but ultimately define us.

Since then, I have found some of the most AMAZING blogs and sites! Today I wanted to share a few with you. (I will do my best to pick only 5, not my top 5 just 5 VERY good ones)

1. Pick Your Plum They have a crafty item of the day that is dirt cheap! I dare you to check it out. Here are a few of their items I have swooned over lately.





2. CraftGossip is made up of several sub blogs to bring you the latest in craft gossip. Anything from DIY wedding ideas, home and garden, sewing down to food. I have quickly fallen in love with Anne Weaver and her sewing ideas. I send the link to my mom…maybe I will learn to sew soon. What's not to love about this polka dot cake they are sharing today...

3. I♥ organizing I don’t know about you but I need all the help I can get!
4. Hostess with the Mostess This is who I want to be when I grow up. Hostess with the Mostess is the inspiration to many things I do when it comes to party planning. Right now I am planning a bridal shower and bachelorette party; I got my inspiration board from her on BOTH events.
5. Brown Paper Packages. Kierste is one of those gals you feel is your friend even though sadly she has no clue you exist in the world. I just love her crafty style. She is seriously the cutest mom out there, with 5 little people!

Enjoy a few of my favorites!! What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. Gracefully huh? Boy you make me sound great. Most of the time I was just trying to survive.....but thank you so much for the compliment.

    I am not a crafty blogger, so I stay away from those.....too much creativity required. I love the cooking ones especially now, since I am trying to lose weight...I also love the parenting blogs, you know the kind that make me feel like I am a decent mom! :)

    I like your blog too. :D

    ReplyDelete