Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a treasure from the box

My husband is certifiably obsessed with cookies. Any kind, any flavor, anytime, anyplace. It’s almost as if I can hear him in the cookie monster voice saying “me want cookie”, except in his case it would be “cookiessss” because one is never enough. If you remember in one of my past posts we played with the thought of going out for Halloween this year and Kyle would have been the cookie monster and I an adorable little chocolate chip cookie; it would have been perfect but time is of the essence and it has quickly gotten away from us.



Have sweets in the home at all times is the #1 requirement in being Kyle Grider’s wife. I can even tell you where some of the best cookies in town are…Sugar and Spice, Off Main Deli, Subway, and last but surely not least the Holiday Gas Station. Yep the gas station has some of the best mouth watering cookies. Lucky for me really anything sweet will do! A common resort to cookies is the Orange hostess cupcakes where you get a big delight in every bite.

Last night I got a “would you mind making that white chocolate snack mix?” followed by an “I will help you”!

So this is the Grider treasure box…

This is what I got out of the box…

And here is the treasure!

1 comment: