Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

Today is one of those days that I need to stop and notice the ever so countless small blessings that the Lord has poured out in my life every single day!! This is a big weekend for us, moving into our new house, a house that will serve as a stage to our future and what our future holds, and most notable a home to our family. Today, I would like to simply stop and be thankful for our financial provision in our household allowing us to buy a new home, the prerequisite that has allowed us stability. I want to take the time to look at my loving family and acknowledge that taking care of them is my divine gratification. I am thankful for the close connection our extended family has and relish that so much. I smile at the fact that I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. Friends that I know we will remain close to as we endure the journey of raising our families in their company. Friends that just call to say Hi or ask how your day was. I’m grateful that we are all healthy and thriving.

Take a moment to look around and be thankful for what you have. Far too often we are wishing for the next thing instead of living for today and being thankful for all that we have today.

We will call it thankful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment