Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Auntie in a fairy-tale version

I like to think of my role as an auntie in a fairy-tale version! That without the help of mice wearing overalls and dancing on tea cups I make my nieces feel like princesses’ and my nephews like princess’. I take my job duties very seriously. To that I rarely show up empty handed.

As I told you I am a VERY proud Auntie (Anny, or Cafy).

I am lucky to be an auntie to 7 beautiful, adorable, hilarious, sometimes chunky and always lovable sweet kids. I wish I lived near them all, which would guarantee that a smile would never leave my face and my heart would always be warm. They do things like give me slobbery kisses on my cheeks, hold my hands, play with my hair, give me loves and say the darndest things that make me laugh and cry. I feel so very blessed to be a part of their lives and have them be a part of mine. My only concern is that if I have any more kids they may not be as cute as all of these ones have turned out to be. I am grateful that my children will always have such good friends who set great examples. It is very gratifying that Maci has some very best friends out of these kids.

So here they are.....can't wait to see them all again!! I love you all!!!




1 comment:

  1. i am still not an auntie and i want to be so BAD !! i cant wait tell the day iam , what spoiling i will do !!
    you are such an amazing writter, and you do have such cute nieces and one nephew?

    ReplyDelete