Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome back...


I have started this post many times over the last several months. Wondering, because I have been away for so long, should I pick up where I left off or start a new blog. It has been a year since I have blogged.
I decided that I have put work into this blog in the past and why not jump back in. 

I truly had no idea anyone really was reading my blog until recently. I had several people tell me they miss my blog. Hum well, come to think of it, I do too! I found that, although I may not be a great writer, the more I wrote the more comfortable I got writing. I also found when I was blogging, I may not be a stellar photographer, BUT I love photography. Blogging encouraged me to take more photos of my family doing the everyday things in life. Over the past year I have realized how much my camera that used to ALWAYS be around my neck, has sat in the closet. So it is time to break out my camera again and start documenting our lives.

This is a blog is about my family. I like pictures, and I like stories and it feels really valuable to me to have some of this kind of stuff written down. I devote time to this blog from here forward so that some day, when I’m not around anymore, this will be a safe place of peace for my family. They can look back and see how much I loved them {to the moon and back AND…more than all the fishes in the sea}. Ask my kidos how much their mama loves them, I guarantee they will reply with that their statement. 

 I may share things with you that put myself out there, I’m not perfect, and you may think I’m crazy. I don’t always have a clean house that smells like fresh laundered clothing, bake cookies, remember to bath my kids, change diapers on time or cook home meals. Your about to get the raw version of a working mama of two!

Did I just say a mama of two?!? That’s right folks! In the time I have been away we welcomed a baby girl into our family. Meet Tennyson Hadley Grider, she was born n January, and as a family we are sooo in love! 












So welcome back…

No comments:

Post a Comment