Thursday, April 29, 2010

From the beginning...


First of all, thank you for being here. If you are here that means that you may want to become a part of the story that God is weaving us into and a life he is crafting for us, and we welcome that. I decided to start this blog to keep you informed in what we are doing from day to day. For us this blog also serves, as I told you yesterday, as an anchor to the moments that today may seem so small but ultimately define us.

So, let's start at the very beginning. I'm Cathy Grider, a mom and wife ebrasing the craze of our busy lives and loving every minute of it! This spot, here, is my personal blog. A journal where I will tap on the keyboard and just may babble on about my family, life, work, giant sunglasses, cookies, wine, shopping, hobbies and so much more. I am looking forward to introducing you to my family that swells me with pride. Later you will meet my extended family, the ones who brought us up to be the people we have become. But for now, here we are a journey that began as just Maci and I. I am a mom of the most remarkable 6 year old little girl. She has changed me in so many ways. I often wonder what I ever did without her. Maci is a sensitive, intelligent, little girl who loves soccer, riding her bike, and dreaming of what she will do the next time she gets to see her cousins (soon enough you will meet them too, as I am one proud auntie as well). I am married to Kyle...amazing, God-given breath of life, Kyle. You may know he is the “UPS Man” or “my man in brown”, but I hope you will learn his heart here. He works ever so hard to provide for us and give to us the finer things in life. Kyle is a “gear head” who loves cars, cars and more car parts! We have been married for a year this June. Maci and I are very blessed to have him in our lives.

So there you have it…I know there is so much more to learn but believe me over time you will get to know us better than we know ourselves.

Enjoy this day!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment